Besides speaking at events and conferences, I spend a lot of time coaching business leaders and teams on how to be more innovative and how to transform. However, I believe most people could coach themselves if they were willing to ask the right questions.
Ask yourself and your team these 10 questions:
1. What's going well?
2. What do I want personally and professionally?
3. What do I want to contribute to the world?
4. How will I measure success?
5. What should I stop doing?
6. What should I continue doing?
7. What should I start doing?
8. Who can I help?
9. What would make the journey more fun?
10. What other questions should I be asking myself?
Take some time to answer these questions and you will have created a game plan for your life and career.
What questions would you add to this list?